Rules for Membership
- All the users need to be members of the library to avail the facility.
- For library membership, students should produce the fee receipt of the current year against which they will be given a library card and borrower card to avail the library book borrowing facility.
- Staff members should fill up the Library borrower register for using the library facility.
- Visiting faculties can have temporary membership of the library.
- The borrower’s card remains valid for the period indicated on it, and the same can be renewed every academic year.
- Users are requested to issue the books from the library as per the rules only.
- Late fine is charged for Late Return of the books.
- Internet and intranet access is limited to academic pursuit only i.e. subscribed and Open sources online database/ e-books/ e-journals/College Website/ Open Source Educational sites and the like.
- The newspapers should be folded properly after reading and kept back in the newspapers rack.